How to get a windows 10 license
There are several ways to get a Windows 10 license for your PC, and many of these methods are still free.
- Upgrading from Windows 7 or 8: Microsoft continues to provide free Windows 10 upgrades to PC users who use accessibility tools.
- Buy a new computer with Windows 10: If your computer has Windows 10 installed, it may embed a license key in its UEFI firmware. The manufacturer pays a license and you can reinstall Windows 10 on your PC without entering a key.
- Purchase a Windows 10 license: If you are building your own PC and do not yet have an operating system, you can purchase a Windows 10 license from Microsoft just as you would with a previous version of Windows.
- Do not obtain a license: You can also install Windows 10 without entering a product key. You will see a message telling you that your Windows 10 system is not licensed and needs activation, but it will be fully available.
Which method do you choose to install windows 10, you can watch the following article to know.
How to Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or 8
You can create Windows 10 installation media by download Windows 10 ISO file from: Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)
There are two kinds:
1. Upgrade from Windows 7
2. Create installation media
The video of upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 below:
How to Reinstall Windows 10 on a PC That Already Has Windows 10
If you already have Windows 10 on your PC and want to perform a fresh install, you can also do that.
You can use the “Fresh start” option in Windows Defender to get a completely fresh-from-Microsoft Windows 10 system.